Stephen Colbert's Speech

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New York'rr View Post
    HA HA!! You deserve credit for acknowledging this particular example which proves how fulla crap you are. One of many; I simply grabbed the most recent one. Yes, you deserve credit for that. "........Just this one time!". That should be your motto.

"Yeah, so I was wrong....this time!" HA HA!!

Again, you deserve credit for vindicating me once again, regardless of the lack of class shown by both of you.
    "Vindicated" again! Our Hero Emerges "Victorious"!! Dant Dant DAAAAAAAAAH!!!

You know, at least Glenn Beck gets paid to cry and whine about us "evil liberals". What's your excuse? "You a-holes" should be your motto, followed by this:

And then one of your conservative buddies could chime in and post:

"Leave New York'rr Alone!!!"

It'd be so super awesome. You could then link the whole thing on The Blaze and maybe even get an on air interview with Glenn, where you and he can each take turns honking your noses into your hankies as you cry about how you are both picked on so mercilessly by "those darned liberals" in the media and how they lie so much about what complete and total rightwing apologizer douchebags the both of you are.

Should be a real 'er. Can't wait.
    -News is Broken

All mouth and no stones New York'rr chickens out of a simple bet.

"Mr. Broken is being a bad boy." - Traffic Goddess

Comment

This is an entertaining thread.
      Will rule the World for a snack

Comment

Comment

Let's be honest, though, people:

This thread is not nearly egocentric and narcissistic enough for the Blaze, which has to talk about the little (fictional?) world that Glenn Beck lives in.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mockingbird View Post
            Let's be honest, though, people:

This thread is not nearly egocentric and narcissistic enough for the Blaze, which has to talk about the little (fictional?) world that Glenn Beck lives in.

I've often wondered if the Beckster and our pal New York'rr were actually one and the same. If he started spouting off about Nazis and Woodrow Wilson, that would be a dead giveaway.
            -News is Broken

Comment

Wow, you're right! That totally would be.

When Andrew Breitbart died there were folks who wondered if there would be any new posts here from me, and when there were, they figured out that I'm not Andrew Breitbart.

Now, if I see a crazy homeless toothless filthy loser sitting near a wi-fi cafe typing something on a laptop computer, and a post by you appears here at the same time, I'll be like, "Hmmm."

Comment

You have some things going for your as opposed to Breitbart. One is still being alive and the other is the entertainment factor. People can agree or not agree with you over whatever, but either way it's usually good reading.

Comment

Now, if I see a crazy homeless toothless filthy loser sitting near a wi-fi cafe typing something on a laptop computer, and a post by you appears here at the same time, I'll be like, "Hmmm."
                  For you disinterested readers at home:

If you imagine Julie Andrews singing the above quoted paragraph to the tune of "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", the whole post becomes much more entertaining."

Comment

Originally posted by The Mockingbird View Post
                    For you disinterested readers at home:

If you imagine Julie Andrews singing the above quoted paragraph to the tune of "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", the whole post becomes much more entertaining."

Admit it mock, you had to google the spelling of that song title.
                    2014 MediaLine Fantasy Football Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripe Face View Post
                      Admit it mock, you had to google the spelling of that song title.
                      I didn't, although I did C&P via Wikipedia out of laziness. The phonetics are pretty straightforward, and my older sister played that #@@^#^ soundtrack like a million times in the late seventies (although, to be fair, it was less irritating than her Pete's Dragon LP, or her soundtrack from Annie, or that [redacted] "Best of the Jackson 5" album).

Comment

I'm sure you will. But don't just say "Hmmm", go up and actually ask the guy if he's really your dad or not. Then you'll know.
                        -News is Broken

Comment

Wow, you're right! That totally would be.

When Andrew Breitbart died there were folks who wondered if there would be any new posts here from me, and when there were, they figured out that I'm not Andrew Breitbart.

The last video I saw of Brietbart featured him screaming at the top of his lungs at teenagers and 20-something's protesting CPAC. His eyes were bulging, spit was flying out his mouth, and his entire body shook. As he was being led away, the crowd laughed at him.

He dropped dead days later.

Comment

Stop giving away the plan, Buckpasser...

Comment

See if Fearmonger spent more time here instead of the Blog Feed, this could suddenly get a lot more entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X